Donate via Paypal
Shirts & Bumper Stickers
- How to search for recent ‘Conservative News’ on Google
- Palestinian leaders: Mandela is a symbol of freedom from ‘Israeli occupation’
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Is Occupy Wall Street worried about the new NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton?
- Bill O’Reilly Reflects on Nelson Mandela: “Great Man, but He Was a Communist “
- Steve Cooper on Is Occupy Wall Street worried about the new NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton?
- rog w on Is Occupy Wall Street worried about the new NYPD Commissioner Bill Bratton?
- rog w on Saudia Arabia bows down to the Russians
- Steve Cooper on Bill O’Reilly Reflects on Nelson Mandela: “Great Man, but He Was a Communist “
- Steve Cooper on Saudia Arabia bows down to the Russians
.Please monitor my Twitter page for comments and news
.A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. - Psalm 91
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
Radio Show Archives
Tags9/11 2012 election Allen West al qaeda Ambassador Stevens Benghazi censorship China CNN Communism communists congress democrats economy Europe Fox News global warming Gun Control Hillary Clinton iran islam Israel Libya media bias Michael Savage Middle East military muslims NRA nyc Obama obamacare police putin revolution Romney Ron Paul Russia socialism Syria tea party terrorism Twitter un voter fraud
Category Archives: Iran
Steve Cooper Theconservativemonster.com Ahmadinejad mocks Romney…. Notice that the American liberals will not call Ahmadinejad a bigot for his comment towards Romney about looking for “pennies for his campaign” from Israel? Why are the liberals not attacking Ahmadinejad … Continue reading
OF COURSE a bunch of terrorists want Barack HUSSEIN Obama to remain in office. http://hosted2.ap.org/APDEFAULT/cae69a7523db45408eeb2b3a98c0c9c5/Article_2012-07-30-Mideast-After%20Romney/id-ea4912af92454fb0b42f8e3a0a268ef9
Russia will not participate in the EU sanctions against Syria and will not allow the inspection of ships sailing under its flag, http://www.en.rian.ru/world/20120728/174824996.html
Steve Cooper Theconservativemonster.com I have stated many times that: “An attack on Iran by Israel would lead to a ‘chain of events’ that would devastate the global economy”. It is eerie that Former U.S. National Security Adviser Brzezinski made almost … Continue reading
Steve Cooper Theconservativemonster.com The Russians want to open a Naval Base in Cuba? The chess pieces are falling into place. Do you really believe the November elections will be legit? The Tea Party rookies still don’t get it, because … Continue reading