Hurricane Sandy Chaos in Levittown, NY: Fist fights over coffee and long gas lines
by Steve Cooper • • Comments Off
I spoke with a friend that lives in Levittown, NY and he told me some stories that were just horrible.
- He saw a fist fight over coffee at a local convenience store
- Nobody has money, because the ATM’s are not working
- He is using his mailbox as a refrigerator to keep his juice cold
- He has to take a shower at the local gym and the hot water is gone by the time it is his turn
- He is freezing, because there is no heat in his house
- FEMA and the Red Cross is nowhere to be found
- The gas lines go for 3-4 blocks long.
Where is Obama? He is eating steaks in Vegas. The media is giving Obama and FEMA a free pass, but it would be a different story if we were talking about GEORGE BUSH. I think Andrew Cuomo needs to get out to Long Island, but he is a no show so far.
My friend was blaming LIPA Power company, but they can only work so fast. The conditions are very hazardous…
Amazon.com – Best Selling Kitchen Supplies