Donate via Paypal
Shirts & Bumper Stickers
- Lindsey Graham: ‘Worst is Yet to Come’ Under Obamacare
- Allen West: Reagan said “tear down this wall.” Is Obama helping Putin rebuild it?
- Major Hezbollah Figure, Tied to Syrian War, Is Assassinated Near Beirut
- Report: Iran Has Executed 529 People in 2013
- Satanists plan statue to stand alongside Ten Commandments in Oklahoma
- Steve Cooper on Major Hezbollah Figure, Tied to Syrian War, Is Assassinated Near Beirut
- Steve Cooper on Skydive instructor repeatedly punches student in the head
- rog w on Democrat Steve Rattner: My Party’s ‘Progressive Wing’ Scares Me
- rog w on Krugman: Obama ‘Finally Sounding Like The Progressive’ Supporters Backed In ’08
- rog w on Skydive instructor repeatedly punches student in the head
.Please monitor my Twitter page for comments and news
.A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. - Psalm 91
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
Radio Show Archives
Tags9/11 2012 election Allen West al qaeda Ambassador Stevens Benghazi censorship China CNN Communism communists congress democrats economy Europe Fox News global warming Gun Control Hillary Clinton iran islam Israel Libya media bias Michael Savage Middle East military muslims NRA nyc Obama obamacare police putin revolution Romney Ron Paul Russia socialism Syria tea party terrorism Twitter un voter fraud
The Democrats, Al Qaeda & the Muslim Brotherhood seem very friendly these days. Maybe that is why they handed over their boss to Obama? – Steve Cooper
When a government tampers with a freedom so fundamental, one SHUDDERS to think what lies ahead. – Cardinal Dolan
The media spun the issue of forcing Catholic institutions to buy insurance that goes against their teachings into something that it was not. The Catholic church did not start this fight.
The fight was started by a radical Socialist that the media calls a ‘constitutional scholar’. Why does this ‘scholar’ refuse to release his college records?
This was an attack against Freedom of Religion…
Just imagine if the Republicans did an ad like this about a black Democrat?
After Leo Manzano won the silver medal in the men’s 1500m event, he ran around the track waving two flags: the American and the Mexican. Read more…
IN BED WITH THE ENEMY….
Did Wade Michael Page choose Wisconsin as a target, because of their revolutionary activity the past year against Gov. Scott Walker? — The C Monster (@cnin)