Donate via Paypal
Shirts & Bumper Stickers
- George Bush boo’ed by the radicals…at the Nelson Mandela memorial service
- MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell: Obama’s ‘Great’ Selfie a ‘Human Moment’
- Syrian President Assad Mourns Mandela’s Death
- Michelle Obama not pleased with Barack’s ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial?
- McCain: Iran ‘Cheated and Lied’ for 20 Years on Nukes
- Steve Cooper on Syrian President Assad Mourns Mandela’s Death
- rog w on George Bush boo’ed by the radicals…at the Nelson Mandela memorial service
- rog w on Syrian President Assad Mourns Mandela’s Death
- Riddick on Michelle Obama not pleased with Barack’s ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial?
- rog w on Michelle Obama not pleased with Barack’s ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial?
.Please monitor my Twitter page for comments and news
.A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. - Psalm 91
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
Radio Show Archives
Tags9/11 2012 election Allen West al qaeda Ambassador Stevens Benghazi censorship China CNN Communism communists congress democrats economy Europe Fox News global warming Gun Control Hillary Clinton iran islam Israel Libya media bias Michael Savage Middle East military muslims NRA nyc Obama obamacare police putin revolution Romney Ron Paul Russia socialism Syria tea party terrorism Twitter un voter fraud
Tag Archives: bin laden raid
Steve Cooper The Conservative Monster I never bought the story about the Pakistani Doctor tipping off the CIA. I have always suspected that was a cover story, because our enemies believed that Bin Laden outlived his usefulness. Plus, they wanted … Continue reading
Steve Cooper Theconservativemonster.com I said that Obama was handed Bin Laden on a silver platter by our enemies many times on this website. The day after the Bin Laden raid happened I was saying this, but it went over mostly … Continue reading
No Easy Day: The Firsthand Account of the Mission That Killed Osama Bin Laden
Obama-bots celebrating Bin Laden’s death. Now you know why Obama delayed the press conference last night, because he wanted to stall for time to get the college useful idiots on the streets for the media. Was Osama betrayed to protect … Continue reading