Donate via Paypal
Shirts & Bumper Stickers
- George Bush boo’ed by the radicals…at the Nelson Mandela memorial service
- MSNBC’s Andrea Mitchell: Obama’s ‘Great’ Selfie a ‘Human Moment’
- Syrian President Assad Mourns Mandela’s Death
- Michelle Obama not pleased with Barack’s ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial?
- McCain: Iran ‘Cheated and Lied’ for 20 Years on Nukes
- Steve Cooper on Syrian President Assad Mourns Mandela’s Death
- rog w on George Bush boo’ed by the radicals…at the Nelson Mandela memorial service
- rog w on Syrian President Assad Mourns Mandela’s Death
- Riddick on Michelle Obama not pleased with Barack’s ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial?
- rog w on Michelle Obama not pleased with Barack’s ‘selfie’ at Mandela memorial?
.Please monitor my Twitter page for comments and news
.A thousand may fall at your side, ten thousand at your right hand, but it will not come near you. - Psalm 91
"In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act." - George Orwell
Radio Show Archives
Tags9/11 2012 election Allen West al qaeda Ambassador Stevens Benghazi censorship China CNN Communism communists congress democrats economy Europe Fox News global warming Gun Control Hillary Clinton iran islam Israel Libya media bias Michael Savage Middle East military muslims NRA nyc Obama obamacare police putin revolution Romney Ron Paul Russia socialism Syria tea party terrorism Twitter un voter fraud
Tag Archives: General Alexander
Steve Cooper The Conservative Monster First, I can clearly understand why people are nervous about the NSA data collection program while a Communist is at the helm, but we still need to have faith in some of our Military … Continue reading
Steve Cooper Theconservativemonster.com Although Alexander said he favors transparency and telling Americans some of the ways in which the NSA collects data, he cautioned against giving away too much. “I would rather take a public beating and people think I’m … Continue reading